Port of Keelung is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without
giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that
you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read
the complete www.klhb.gov.tw privacy statement.
1. Within a reasonable scope, all links are welcome. In case of citation or reference, please
indicate the source of origin.
2. To fully respect and ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for the Site
will be dealt with appropriate procedures technically.
3. Collection of Personal Information
For internal analysis, by obtaining the personal IP address, the Site has need to brows the
activities of the user.
To provide service and contact, personal information shall first be completed before using
services including email correspondence, Port of Keelung seminars registration or bulletin
messaging, provided for
under this Site.
4. All personal information obtained from the Site, unless otherwise specified or as set forth
under relevant laws or regulations, will only be applied within the scope of original intent.
5. Cookie is a tool through which the server interacts with user's browser. The Site contains
cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. However, users can
choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their
6. This policy applies only to the online collection of data obtained on www.klhb.gov.tw and
not to other companies' or organizations' Web sites to which we link. This Web site does
contain links to other sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are
clicking to another Web site. Port of Keelung is not responsible for the privacy practices or
content of such Web sites.
7. Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement:
To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes
reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations。
Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately。
Users may email Port of Keelung at E-mail: Port of Keelung (email@example.com) for any questions
governing the Statement。